At Orthogroup, our experienced and innovative engineers can create for you, your new product ideas or new/custom versions of your existing instruments. Coupled with our modern and agile machining capabilities, we are the go-to company for you to use when creating new surgical instruments.
Our Specialized Design Services include:
- Concept Evaluation - review for surgical effectiveness, marketability, safety, etc.
- CAD 3D Modeling - using sophisticated Solidworks design software.
- Rapid Prototyping - model generation in days directly from CAD drawings, using our 'state of the art' Stratasys Dimension 3-D printer.
- CNC computer controlled machining, utilizing our vertically integrated in-house CNC machine shop.
- Intellectual Property - preparation of technical aspects of applications for provisional patents, utility patents, TM's, etc.
- Commercialization - transfer from functioning prototypes to full scale production with solid sales and marketing.
We can also assist in the technical aspects of royalty and licensing agreements, the writing and filing of patents applications, and have years of experience in successfully bringing numerous products to the Orthopedic marketplace.
Please contact us to discuss your needs under 'full non-disclosure' and we will be glad to prepare a quotation for your project.